COVID-19 Rapid Self-Testing Kits
Getting a COVID-19 At Home Test Kit
Many of us are not completely comfortable with driving up to a COVID-19 Test Center or even have the time to get there with our busy & hectic schedules. Whether getting tested for your upcoming Flight, Event or simply to have Peace of Mind when visiting Family. A Rapid Self-Test Kit will be your best friend.
What the CDC say about Self-Testing:
- COVID-19 self-tests (also referred to as home tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests) are one of many risk-reduction measures, along with vaccination, masking, and physical distancing, that protect you and others by reducing the chances of spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Self-tests can be taken at home or anywhere, are easy to use, and produce rapid results.
- You can use self-tests, regardless of vaccination status, or whether or not you have symptoms.
- Follow all of the manufacturer’s instructions for performing the test.
- If you test positive, you should isolate and inform your healthcare provider, as well as any close contacts.
- Consider using a self-test before joining indoor gatherings with others who are not in your household.
- A positive self-test result means that the test detected the virus, and you are very likely to have an infection and should stay home or isolate for 10 days, wear a mask if you could have contact with others, and avoid indoor gatherings to reduce the risk of spreading disease to someone else.
- A negative self-test result means that the test did not detect the virus and you may not have an infection, but it does not rule out infection. Repeating the test within a few days, with at least 24 hours between tests, will increase the confidence that you are not infected.
How to Test Yourself:
Where can you find a COVID-19 Test Kit?
Many Trusted Distributors, Hospitals & Pharmacies may have Self-Test Kits. How about getting one delivered to your home.
Nationwide Medical Supply provides Reliable and Safe Rapid Self-Test Kits proudly provided by IHealth.
Visit them online at https://nationwidemedicalsupplies.com
Call Today and ask about bulk pricing! 970-214-9595