Why wait in long lines to get Tested for COVID-19 when you can test yourself in the comfort and safety of your home. COVID-19 Test Kits are proven to be just as effective. The Flowflex COVID-19 Antigen Home Test correctly identified 93% of positive specimens and 100% of negative specimens. A rapid test for the detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens in anterior nasal specimens directly from individuals within 7 days of symptom onset or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspect COVID-19 infection.
Besides FlowFlex, there are many other Quality COVID-19 Test Kits, such as IHealth Covid-19 Test Kits. Within 15 Minutes you will have accurate results before traveling, Visiting Friends or simply just to double-check. Reduce the spread and have peace of mind when testing from home.
Where can you get your own FlowFlex or IHealth COVID-19 Test Kits?
What does the CDC say about At Home Test Kits:
- “COVID-19 self-tests (also referred to as home tests or over-the-counter (OTC) tests) are one of many risk-reduction measures, along with vaccination, masking, and physical distancing, that protect you and others by reducing the chances of spreading SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Self-tests can be taken at home or anywhere, are easy to use, and produce rapid results.
- You can use self-tests, regardless of vaccination status, or whether or not you have symptoms.
- Follow all of the manufacturer’s instructions for performing the test.
- If you test positive, you should isolate and inform your healthcare provider, as well as any close contacts.
- Consider using a self-test before joining indoor gatherings with others who are not in your household.
- A positive self-test result means that the test detected the virus, and you are very likely to have an infection and should stay home or isolate for 10 days, wear a mask if you could have contact with others, and avoid indoor gatherings to reduce the risk of spreading disease to someone else.
- A negative self-test result means that the test did not detect the virus, and you may not have an infection, but it does not rule out infection. Repeating the test within a few days, with at least 24 hours between tests, will increase the confidence that you are not infected.
When to Consider Self-Testing
Self-tests may be used if you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed or potentially exposed to an individual with COVID-19.
Even if you don’t have symptoms and have not been exposed to an individual with COVID-19, using a self-test before gathering indoors with others can give you information about the risk of spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. This is especially important before gathering with unvaccinated children, older individuals, those who are immunocompromised, or individuals at risk of severe disease.
A negative test result indicates that you may not be infected and may be at low risk of spreading disease to others, though it does not rule out an infection. Repeating the test will increase the confidence that you are not infected. Performing serial tests, meaning two or more tests over several days with at least 24 hours between tests—with one test as close as possible to the event you will attend—improves the reliability of testing and reduces your risk of transmitting disease to others even further. Some self-tests require this type of repeat testing in the manufacturer’s instructions. “
Find COVID-19 Self Testing Kits and more online today! Visit Nationwide Medical Supply.