PPE Supplies for Schools & Education
PPE Supplies for Schools and those in Education around the Nation.
“Who Should Wear a Mask?
- People, including children older than 2, should wear a mask in indoor public places if they are:
- Not fully vaccinated
- Fully vaccinated and in an area with substantial or high transmission
- Fully vaccinated and with weakened immune systems
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings.
– CDC https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/masks.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fprevent-getting-sick%2Fdiy-cloth-face-coverings.html
Where to get Quality Face Masks & Kits Face Masks?
One of the CDC’s Top Priorities is ensuring that Students benefit from in-person learning, and safely returning to in-person instruction and continuing to do so safely. Getting Tested after feeling sick or after being in areas with higher risk of transmission may be essential. Waiting in long lines or making appointments may not be ideal with our busy schedules, or you may feel unsafe getting testing in person. Self-Testing might be a good option for you.
COVID-19 Rapid Self-Testing
What the CDC Says about Self-Testing:
- As schools go back to in-person learning, many offer free, regular COVID-19 testing for students and staff.
- Regular testing, along with COVID-19 vaccination, helps protect students, staff, family members, and others who are not currently vaccinated against COVID-19 or are otherwise at risk for getting seriously sick from COVID-19.
- Testing programs help keep students in the classroom and allow them to take part in the other activities they love.
What You Should Know About COVID-19 Testing in Schools
As schools go back to in-person learning, some may offer regular COVID-19 testing for students and staff. This means testing is offered regularly, even for people who don’t have symptoms of COVID-19. Many schools will also offer testing for people with symptoms of COVID-19 or who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
Regular COVID-19 Testing Protects Everyone
Regular testing, in addition to COVID-19 vaccination, is a safe, effective way to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and help keep schools open for in-person learning. Many people with COVID-19, especially children and teens, don’t have symptoms but can still spread the virus, so regular testing helps find people who have the virus before it can spread to others. This is especially important for children who are not yet vaccinated against COVID-19, families, and staff with younger children at home, and others who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 or are otherwise at risk for getting seriously sick from COVID-19. Finding who has the virus early means steps can be taken to prevent COVID-19 from spreading and causing an outbreak, so schools can stay open. Regular testing also means parents or guardians get notified if their child tests positive, allowing them to plan for treatment and take steps to protect the rest of the family from COVID-19.”
Regular Testing ensures that students, staff, & families stay safe and protected against COVID-19 and it’s variants. #stopthespread and get Tested!
Where can I get Self-Test Kits?
Nationwide Medical Supply Inc. is amongst the top PPE Suppliers in the Nation. With that PPE Equipment are COVID-19 Rapid Self-Testing Kits.
Visit Naitonwidemedicalupplies.com to shop today!
More about Self-Testing: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/self-testing.html