$80.00 – $900.00
- NIOSH Approved TC-84A-5411 (Regular)
- NIOSH Approved TC-84A-5463 (Small)
- Medical-grade, 5-layer mask
- Exceptional inside filter for low breathing resistance
- High-density urethane foam nosepiece
- Adjustable aluminum nose clip for an excellent fit
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal
- Available in a 20-pack or 240-pack
For Bulk Order Discounts Call (970) 214-9595
The Markrite 9500 Comfort Series N95 face mask is designed to protect workers from exposure to solid substances free of oil. The cone style of the N95 mask is the most widely used mask in all work environments. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH’s stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency. Most companies interested in adding N95 respirators to their line of business will select either our 9600 Comfort Series, the alternative MK Comfort Series, or this new line of 9500 series as the focal point around which to build a disposable respirator line. Available in medium and large sizes at 20 masks per box or in a 240 mask case. Get a first-class experience for comfortable and reliable breathing protection against certain non-oil based particles. Certification: NIOSH 9500 Comfort Series.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.