$6.00 – $72.00
- NIOSH Approved TC-84A-5411 (Regular)
- NIOSH Approved TC-84A-5463 (Small)
- Exceptional inside filter for low breathing resistance
- High-density urethane foam nosepiece
- Adjustable aluminum nose clip for an comfort
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure fit
- Available in a 20-pack or 240-pack
- Manufactured by Makrite Industries Inc.
- Manufactured in China
For Bulk Order Discounts Call (970) 214-9595
If any user has questions about the goods purchased from Nationwide Medical Supply, we, Makrite Industries would be pleased to verify the goods for you. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Markrite 9500 Comfort Series N95 face mask is designed to protect workers from exposure to solid substances free of oil. The cone style of the N95 mask is the most widely used mask in all work environments. These models have been designed to easily meet NIOSH’s stringent approval requirements for breathing resistance and filtration efficiency. Available in regular and small sizes at 20 masks per box or in a 240 mask case. Get a first-class experience for comfortable and reliable breathing protection against certain non-oil based particles. Certification: NIOSH 9500 Comfort Series.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.